The SCD 19102 produces color and gray scale images for the accurate, high-speed presentation of motion studies and dynamic images in endoscopy, surgery, cardiac imaging, and ultrasound. Like all displays from EIZO, the device is pre-calibrated in the factory. The five integrated look-up tables (LUTs) loaded with practice-oriented settings of high image quality are stored in the display enabling the use of standard graphics boards. The display can be set and re-calibrated in the field in accordance with the CIE or DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) standard.
- 19-inch LCD module with 1 megapixel resolution offering a maximum brightness of 330 cd/m²
- Fully automated luminance stability through the Integrated Stability System (ISS)
- CIE/DICOM compliant gray scale response built into the display
- Adjustable color point for optimized display matching
- Fully supported by the RadiCS quality assurance tool
- 5 user defined 10 bit look up tables adaptable to diverse reading and viewing environments
- Gamma response calibrated during manufacturing to provide consistent image quality from one display to the next
- State of the art video signal rendering; video standards: PAL, NTSC
- Force Mode for tailoring the display to even the most specialized timing requirements
This product is not produced anymore, but may still be available from stock.
Please contact your sales partner for more information.